The Riverside Inn has several different rooms available for use, depending on the number of guests you anticipate and the time of day you plan for your function:
- Our Gardens make a gorgeous setting for a summer or early fall wedding ceremony.
- Our Rose Room, Blue Room, and Fireside Room are equally lovely and are designed for smaller, more intimate groups not planning for music or dancing. Seating for 25 to 60 people is available, and these rooms are lovely settings for your rehearsal dinners as well.
- The Grand Ballroom, with its older, wonderful décor is intended for larger groups. Depending on room layout, the Grand Ballroom can accommodate between 200 and 230 guests with room for dancing as well.
- The Victorian Room is our Dinner Theatre, but is available for receptions dependent on the Dinner Theatre schedule. We can comfortably seat up to 200 guests with room for dancing. The Victorian Room is slightly larger than the Grand Ballroom with tiered seating.
Whatever you envision your day to be, the helpful staff here at the Riverside Inn will work with you to bring that vision to life.
We can be of assistance to you for your rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, wedding reception, as well as lodging for your out of town guests.
Weddings are very special occasions, and we at the Riverside Inn would like to help you make your day as uncomplicated and memorable as possible.
Today there is no right or wrong way – it is YOUR DAY – so let it be an expression of yourself. There are certain things, however, that you need to consider when making your plans:
- The number of people you plan to invite
- What is provided at the reception
- Rooming for your guests
These are only a few of the details you will need to think about. Our helpful staff will answer any questions or concerns that you may have.